Cannot access main forum link (closed – no response)

About Us Forum Announcements, Webmaster Q&A and HELP Cannot access main forum link (closed – no response)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am a free subscriber and I cannot access the main forums link (https://www.fairregistry.org/forum/).  I get a “<span style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant-ligatures: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: inherit; color: #444444;”>This content is for logged-in members only” message. </span>

However, I can access the forums’ sublinks like /f/webmaster-qa/ or /f/frontporch/ directly so it seems like a simple permission thing.  This did start with the new site.

-Chris

Sorry, I copy and pasted the message from the webpage, but it looks like it pasted the entire html code.  The message is “This content is for logged-in members only”

Hi Chris,

For some reason I can not replicate this problem. As a last resort I switched to your user account and I could access the forum home page. I can see the sections of the forum you have access to.

Has this been fixed already by Brenda or someone else?

Closing. If this is not resolved, please create another post.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot access main forum link (closed – no response)’ is closed to new replies.