Fearless Today Meetings corrections (Resolved)

About Us Forum Announcements, Webmaster Q&A and HELP Fearless Today Meetings corrections (Resolved)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The site currently shows a map to direct people to the Fearless Today meeting on the Lower Eastern Shore.

The problem is the map shows the wrong Denny’s.  There are 2 around Salisbury.  The map shows the Old Denny’s in East Salisbury.  The meetings are actually at the NEW Denny’s in Fruitland, less than 1 mile south of Salisbury on US Route 13 at Cedar Lane across from the Walmart SuperCenter.

The site also indicates 2 dates for May.  The meetings are ALWAYS the 1st Tuesday of each month and there is only 1 first Tuesday every month.

Please make these corrections to the site.  Thank you.

Thanks Gary. I have had trouble with that calendar entry ever since reinstalling the calendar app, which was gone for many months. I got the address fixed, but for some reason CANNOT seem to edit the date right now using a phone or tablet so will have to wait and fix at home after work.

If anybody out there is an experienced Word Press webmaster, I would love to hear from you. I am maintaining the website as best I can but really do not have the time to do it well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Fearless Today Meetings corrections (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.