Listener?? (Resolved)

About Us Forum Announcements, Webmaster Q&A and HELP Listener?? (Resolved)

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by Webmaster TestUser.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Why has my membership status changed to “Listener” when I am a contributing sustainer? As a matter of fact, my checking acct was just hit yesterday for my monthly contribution thru PayPal.</p>

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Webmaster TestUser.
    Thomas

Hi Gene,

See if you can access the FAIR “Family Room.” If you can then you’re a contributor.

It could be a glitch.

Anonymous
      Tried to Thomas, same result.
    Brenda Jones

We got this fixed. Seems like there is ALWAYS some glitch in our membership software these days. People sign up, pay their membership and yet they are not getting access to all the forums. We mostly talk on the Front Porch anyway, but it is just WRONG that people aren’t getting properly recognized for contributing to FAIR as members.

If this has happened to you, PLEASE let me know and we will manually change your status. We do have our webmaster working on a solution, but it’s been slow coming I’m afraid.

Webmaster TestUser

A new membership software plugin has been installed (8/12/2016) and these issues are from the old software. I’m closing up all open issues.

If you have a new issue, please start a new post so I get notified and can help you ASAP.

Thanks!
    Mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Listener?? (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.