problem with using site (Resolved, Depreciated Software)

About Us Forum Announcements, Webmaster Q&A and HELP problem with using site (Resolved, Depreciated Software)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    patricia w

I got this message just now and am a supporting member.  pat w

You’ve reached this page because you have not — yet! — become a contributing member of FAIR. Some of our pages are restricted to our Supporting and Sustaining Members. We encourage all interested persons to support us in our quest for effective sexual offense laws in Maryland that will truly improve public safety. To change your member level CLICK HERE.
    Supporting Member

Supporting members have full posting privileges on the forum, a quarterly mailed newsletter, and can vote in elections. Several hours of “sweat equity” can also earn this level.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Brenda Jones.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Webmaster TestUser.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Webmaster TestUser.
    Thomas

Hi Pat,

I’m not sure, but try updating your flash player.

Just a thought.

patricia w

ok tks…not sure how to do that but I’ll get some help

Brenda Jones

Pat, our membership software “demoted” you in March, even though you continue to make an automatic monthly contribution!

I badly need some help getting our software fixed.

Rebecca

same thing happened to me in March of April.

Brenda Jones

Right Rebecca!

I have our webmaster working on it. He is finding several things wrong with the site (I’m not surprised) and hopefully will get everyone synced again soon. I sent him your and Pat’s info in particular, which is why I have not manually gone in and fix it. He needs to be able to see what your accounts look like. Fortunately all you are missing is a couple of the forum “rooms.” Most of us post here, anyway.

patricia w

still have problems getting into “Help Offered/Help Given”  it won’t open    and I got Flash recently

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘problem with using site (Resolved, Depreciated Software)’ is closed to new replies.