Would Not FAIR Member Profiles be Secure if Put Behind

About Us Forum Announcements, Webmaster Q&A and HELP Would Not FAIR Member Profiles be Secure if Put Behind

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thomas

I will miss not being able to see other FAIR members profile on this site.  Sometime I use the member’s profile to email members privately, so I can ask a question or get advice without having to post

Would not member profiles be secure behind something like the “Family Room?”

Brenda Jones

Thomas, You can click on the person’s name and get SOME information, such as other posts they’ve written. If there is a secure way to allow members to have a little more information, we’ll look into adding it.

I will look to see if there is an add-on that allows for private messages. I agree that is a useful feature and it should be do-able within the forum. 

Thomas

You’re the BEST . . .

Brad Miner

Definitely another big reason I don’t care for this site.  Being able to send messages directly to another member was a big plus for the group site.  Just because you post something in the forum doesn’t mean the person you are trying to send a message to will receive it.

Thomas

Hi Brad,

At one time this site did offer the option to privately email other FAIR members. Unfortunately I haven’t seem that available for quite sometime.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.