Director of Administration
The Director of Administration is responsible for the general management of FAIR.
Reports to: Executive Director
- Record and maintain meeting minutes.
- Maintain legal document files.
- Work closely with Treasurer to ensure tax and reporting documents are within regulation and filed within a timely manner.
- Participate in meetings on a regular basis and special events as able.
- Assure that all regional & state meetings are correctly scheduled, with accurate locations, time and agendas.
- Adequate and accurate record-keeping skills
- Working knowledge of United Charitable Foundation policies (learn on the job).
- Leadership experience
- Communication skills (written and spoken)
- Working knowledge of the goals, objectives, and operations of FAIR
Projected Time Commitment: 4-6 hours per week