Assure that membership is increasing, volunteer pool is growing and engaged, and that all members are cognizant of FAIR’s goals, needs, and services.
- Identify potential leaders and volunteers
- Maintain list of members willing to assist with state-level tasks (mailings, calls, events)
- Develop recruitment and retention programs for volunteers. This will include training new and existing volunteers, and organizing volunteer recognition events.
- Assure that member/caller data is being updated in a timely manner.
- Develop membership recruitment and retention campaigns
- Assure that all regional & state meetings are correctly scheduled, with accurate locations, time and agendas.
- Work closely with regional directors to assure area member needs are being addressed.
- Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to self-start and take responsibility for projects
- Working knowledge of the goals, objectives, and operations of FAIR
Projected Time Commitment:
4-8 hours per week