- Answer FAIR phone calls during assigned shifts
- Respond to calls and voice mails in a timely fashion
- Stay up-to-date on matters important to FAIR members
- Basic understanding of the information on FAIR’s “Facts” sheet, and an understanding of FAIR’s mission and message.
- Ability to self-start and stick to a schedule of tasks
- People person, pleasant phone voice and manner, note-taking skills
- Reliability – will be available at scheduled times
Varies depending on availability for shifts, which ideally are morning/afternoon/evening. Call volume is generally only a couple of calls per day, unless there has been a recent mailing or major event.