Regional Directors have a special focus on events and needs of a particular portion of Maryland, and bring this regional knowledge to bear at the state level. There are six FAIR Regions based loosely on geo-political boundaries:
Western, Northern, Baltimore, Central, Southern, Eastern Shore
Report to: Executive Board
- Encourage members to get involved at the county and state level, as their abilities and interests allow.
- Pass any important information back to our Executive Team for action
- Arrange for monthly meetings (telephone or in-person or a combination) to build community and develop stronger membership and volunteer force.
- Announce meetings on our web site and notify county members of each meeting.
- Develop a network of contacts and information sources to keep abreast of RSO-related happenings within the region.
- Assist with communications, volunteer development, and administration as needed.
- Recruit new members and volunteers to assist at the regional and state level.
- Attend bi-monthly Leadership Team meetings.
Leadership experience, self-starter, high reliability and availability, ability to manage group discussion in a friendly manner.
Time Commitment: Roughly 3-5 hours weekly