The Correspondent helps FAIR and FAIR Inc by responding and initiating letters to those who contact us seeking information and assistance.
- Respond to snail mail and email membership/info requests with personalized “stock” replies
- Send thank-you notes and welcome notes to donors and members.
- Update correspondent info into FAIR database as necessary.
- Forward other contacts to other FAIR executives, as appropriate.
- Punctuality and Reliability
- Regular computer access
- Communication skills (written)
- Working knowledge of the goals, objectives, and operations of FAIR
No more than 1 hour each day to keep up with incoming calls and emails. This is generally not very high, except immediately following a letter campaign. (There will be additional people to help for those.)