Phone Tree Caller
- Contact members about important subjects and events
- Keep online records of calls made.
- Report any issues to the facilitator or next level in the call tree
- May also serve as friendly check-in callers for ailing members, those who are home-bound or “house-bound” or just need a little human contact.
- People person, pleasant phone voice and manner, note-taking skills, reliability, basic understanding of the information in FAIR’s Public Brochure, and an understanding of FAIR’s mission and message.
- Rough average of 1-2 hours weekly.