The Treasurer is responsible for the financial management of FAIR and oversight of all fiscal matters.
- Solicit and arrange financial support for FAIR as able
- Receive and disperse funds
- Accurately maintain current balance sheet
- Monitor and report on monthly account records, income, and expenditures
- Create annual budget in conjunction with Executive Team
- Participate in meetings on a regular basis and special events as able.
- Adequate and accurate bookkeeping skills
- Agree in principle with the goals and objectives of the FAIR
Projected Time Commitment: 2-5 hours per week